My life

My photo
Just me, creating the stories of a student.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

New outfit, new chances

Hey ya guys!

What have you been upto? My life is nothing special at the moment! Yesterday, I organized a 'Movie Night' at my university. It was so much fun! We Need To Talk About Kevin is definetely a great one, the actors are amazing as well. Bit dramatic though, but he, look at my life!

This post is about my new outfit, I don't know, do you like it? I think it is pretty damn cute! So tonight, I'm going out, and I'll be wearing these clothes. HOPEFULLY there is a cute boy there who appreciates it as well!

See ya soon! XX

Bit messy though!

Black and Pink

1 comment:

  1. I am admiring that shirt!

    Found you through Grasetta Gillie and I'm glad I did. I would love to have you as a follower of the Style~ Spotlighted and I will gladly return the favor. Hope to see you on GFC very soon ;)

    http://stylespotlighted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog dears! Keep on commenting! xx Romy