My life

My photo
Just me, creating the stories of a student.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Summer music

Today was such a lovely day. You know, we all have one of those days that everything is just right. No bad events, no bad memories, no bad thoughts. 

I went out with one of my best friends, Helena. We went to this cute little restaurant down town, and we ate too much. There were all kinds of extra treats, such as strawberry pie, bread and butter pudding and lots more! We had a lovely chat; it is always pleasant to talk about your childhood with someone who experienced the same. She really made my day!

Well finally, I want to share some music with you. I haven't listened to this in a while, but this song just always makes me smile. It's from a band called 'Moss'', and it is the perfect song for a summer night with a glass of wine in your hand and a lot of cool, down to earth people beside you. Enjoy xx



2 comments:

  1. Hi sweety, thanks for sharing this cool track. Do you have a Google or bloglovin follow button that I have missed to see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam! I've added a Google follow button for you! Haha, really good comment! It is on the right side of my blog!

    Thanks for sharing your comment!

    I love this track as well :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog dears! Keep on commenting! xx Romy