My life

My photo
Just me, creating the stories of a student.

Monday, March 5, 2012

New stuff, old friend

Last week I went on a trip. Actually, a shopping trip. I live in Utrecht, a pretty big town in Holland (well, for us Dutchies that is!), and the shopping possibilities are actually pretty good over here. As usual, I came home with more than I intended to. Later that week, one of my best friends came by. He is just so nice. Actually, we did talk a lot and he made me laugh the whole time. Don't you think he is adorable? X

Like an animal

Too cute not to buy

The boy and his sheep

6 comments:

  1. the fluffy heart pillow is indeed VERY CUTE , i need a fluffy one because mine is all puffed out =( thanks for sharing hun xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bra is so cute, I love the animal print! Your blog is lovely, if you want to take a look at mine it’s at http://www.grassettagillie.com , if you’d like we should follow each other! :)

    xo Gillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks! I will follow you, yessss, right away! Fun :) Thanks for your lovely comment

      Delete
  3. Shoping trips where you come back with more than you intended are definitely the best ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the animal print bra! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog dears! Keep on commenting! xx Romy